Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Then there was Ra!


As my initial post on Status Studios' Blog I would like to start off by displaying an image of myself to maybe get a feel for who Rashawn Woodget is. For a time now I have been studying the art of photography and the different aspects of it. I have found that once a taste for creating art is aquired art takes on a life of its own and makes its own statements.

Once I realized the power of art, I began focusing on the next step, the task of exposing my work to others and finding clients. The vastness of the internet has proivided a channel to deliver the solution for both. Facebook and Twitter has provided an outlet for thousands of opportunities to develop these new relationships.

Status Studios is in the business of providing imagery with a unique quality to display that one of a kind feel. Also providing the service of the "norm". We also are providing Web presence services to give you or your business a place on the internet to announce your event, self or business to the world. The design facet of our Studios will provide top notch promotional materials for your business. StatusStudios.com will soon be up and running to provide you with an online portfolio. Status Studios will continue to improve and refine its brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment